- Assist in office operations
- Assist Principal, Design Director and Interior Designers
- Assist in organizing of resource library, build and maintain it
- Travel to the PDC and other vendors to select materials and pick up items for the designers.
NOTE: Intern will be reimbursed for any mileage to and from PDC or other vendors.
- Assist in general administrative assistance
- Work with designers on AutoCAD drawings
- Work with designers on Photoshop and InDesign work
- Participate and work along the marketing aspect of the business
- Work with designers on Adobe InDesign
We are a creative team specializing in high end residential design. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for experience in the interior design profession. Applicants must be punctual, eager to learn, and someone who can take initiative. Applicants should have completed or be currently enrolled in an interior design or interior architecture program.
HOW TO APPLY
To start your application process, email us at email@example.com
Let us know why you would be the perfect addition to our team.
Make sure to attach your résumé and a detailed portfolio of your best work alongside a short cover letter highlighting your unique talents.
ONLY APPLICANT SUBMISSIONS WHICH ARE FORMATTED AS REQUESTED AND MEETING THESE QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED